Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Am Somewhat Less Than Amused



Need A Thrill
Huh?
     Okay, I get that everyone has their own style. And I'm sure there's some poor unfortunate soul that thinks this dress is at the height of Glamour. But honestly, when I look at this dress, I hear Nina Garcia saying rather harshly to some poor Project Runway contestant, "What is that?" And who can blame her? Really, why did this lovely hot pink bandage type dress need this random little black flouncy thing. I can't even call it a skirt.

     That is not to say, however, that Great Glam (http://www.greatglam.com) does not have fantabulous items of clothing. It's mostly clubwear but the prices range from about $25 to $40. C'mon girls, you're probably only going to wear it once. Mostly due to the fact that you'll be like the BF's sister-in-law and buy three at a time. Worth the time, effort and money as far as I'm concerned. Just means I get to borrow one.
    






While we're at it, let's pair it with these crazy things:


Valdese
Who puts lifts in their house shoes? Not glam.



No comments:

Post a Comment