Monday, February 20, 2012

Organized Bliss and Things I Realize

I have to say that having an organized closet makes me very happy. It's the only way I can get to all of my glamness! Ikea is my favorite place for home organization help. They have so many different things from boxes to entire closets. On this most recent visit, however, I could only afford more hangers, the floral print storage boxes, and a pack of compartment-type things to put in my drawers and on my dressing table to hold all of my "stuff".




















My closet is looking good. And now, Twenty Things I Realized At Twenty:


  1. Life really isn't fair.
  2. Your parents were right all along.
  3. Credit cards should not be a second income.
  4. Degrees are required in order to "make it" in this world.
  5. There's always someone better applying for a job. So be the best.
  6. Boys, like girls, are a very different species.
  7. Get ideas, not whole images from magazines.
  8. Dogs are actually a girl's best friend.
  9. He isn't perfect, you're not going to change him. Accept and love your dad for who he is. This also applies to boyfriends.
  10. Your best friend is the person that was there for you at your worst, stuck with you to see you at your best, and loved you through all of it.
  11. Trust is not a given. It is earned and cultivated.
  12. No job is easy.
  13. It's not about finding "THE ONE". It's about finding "THE ONE....you're willing to put up with for the next fifty years."
  14. Small children are an acquired taste.
  15. You should like things because they make you happy. Everyone else be damned.
  16. Cleanliness isn't next to Godliness. It's next to sanity and health.
  17. If you're down-in-the-dumps, find a shower.
  18. Never settle for anything less that what you're worth.
  19. Your life is just as interesting and meaningful as everyone else on Facebook. You just choose not to document every single second of it.
  20. You are not as wise as your 62-year-old mother and it's high time you stopped acting like it.
Fin.





No comments:

Post a Comment