Saturday, February 18, 2012

Loot!

I'm so excited about my loot from my successful shopping trip with the BFF yesterday! I have to start by saying that usually I'm a very jeans/t-shirt/not girlie-girl, but yesterday I bought some things I never thought I'd wear in a million years! And I even know where I'm going to wear them! Don't worry, I will tell you where I got everything. What you'll never figure out is how much I actually paid for everything in this picture:



Clockwise from top left: Red/Grey knit top with cut-outs on the shoulders (Heritage 1981), coral sundress with light brown woven belt (Papaya), spaghetti strap peach/black dress (Heritage 1981), "mint" shirred dolman-esque top (Wet Seal), basic turquoise cami (Heritage 1981), white, grey version to the left, all-lace cami (Wet Seal), white off-the-shoulder top (Papaya). And how much did I pay for everything here? ...

TOTAL: $88.60

All of these items were from the mall in mall stores. The trick is to find the clearance racks and also know the stores that have good quality clothes at affordable prices, especially for a mall! The the two dresses in the top center will definitely be going with me to Savannah in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment